
I wanted to show another picture of the girls. There is a beautiful park behind the house and we have been going everyday. Kylie loves it. Everytime I tell her we are going to the park she acts like it is the first time we have ever been, she always squeals - "I'm so excited."
We had a vicious rain storm this afternoon (including hail - I'm not use to that) so I don't think we will be going to the park today.
(Cody, this is the pink shirt that Kylie thinks is yours everytime she puts it on.)
4 comments:
Well no comments in this one! We will be the first then! Well glad to see pictures of the kids! They look so cute in the little red wagon that aunt michelle, uncle patrick, mema, and pepa bought them!! Tell them we love them and we love you guys too! We miss you guys very much!! MUCH LOVE XOXOXO!
Thanks so much for the pictures!! I love the one in the park!
I think this whole blog thing is the coolest.
Well, love ya bunches
Shannon
Hi, Crosby! This is a great way for us to stay in touch. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. You'll have to post pictures frequently. I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well, but I really miss you! The park looks very nice. What kid (or adult, for that matter) wouldn't love that! Well, I love you and I'll write more later. Love 'ya!
Debbie
I finally get to visit your blog!! So, Kylie still thinks that is my shirt...she is so funny! I miss you guys, It would be great to see some pictures of you home and the church.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment