Thursday, September 29, 2005

Here are my babies!!
Mollie and Kylie!!
They love the stairs. Mollie tries to climb them every chance she gets. And Kylie likes to sit on them and do everything, drink her juice, color, talk on the phone - she thinks she is such an adult when it comes to the phone. No matter who I am talking to she will say, "Mommy, who is that? I want to talk to that lady." And after she is done with her conversation she wants to pass the phone to anyone who hasn't had a turn. She has given Mollie and Pastor Mike the phone on several occasions.
Tonight, Gary and I have been preparing for Sunday. This will be our first week leading children's classes. I will be leading Birth to K5 and Gary will be leading 1st - 6th Grade. I am very excited. I haven't taught a children's class in a few years - but I have always loved it.
Two weeks ago was the Grand-Opening service and there were 207 people and 28 salvations. Of course, being the Grand-Opening services the numbers were inflated a little more than normal so this last week everyone was excited when we had 78 people return. Always amazed, never surprised.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Cros-
I love the picture on the steps....so cute! I'd love to see some more though! What's the church look like? It feels so different without you, but we're so proud of you for taking the leap of faith. love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. I have shown them to several folks at school. I hope it is still warm enough to go to the park when I get there. Counting down...10 days! Love to all...Pinky, Mama, Patty Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the kids on the steps...oh so cute!! You need to send that picture down to us so we can frame it! We love you and miss you ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

This really is a great picture, I love black and white pictures...Mollie looks so cute, she has grown so much in the last month. I love those smiles!!!!

Anonymous said...

The girls are too cute! I hadn't seen Mollie yet. I just learned you guys moved! Maybe we need to step out in faith too. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

The girls are too cute! I hadn't seen Mollie yet. I just learned you guys moved! Maybe we need to step out in faith too. Love you guys.