Thursday, October 20, 2005

9 Months

Mollie Grace is 9 months old today. And if I do say so myself she is the smartest and the prettiest 9-month- old that I know.
She is standing by herself and even took a small step today. It was more like she was trying to catch her balance but none the less she put one foot out in front of the other and didn't fall down.
Mollie is such a wonderful baby; very peaceful and happy. No, I am not lucky, I'm blessed and it is the fruit of my confessions and faith.
Mollie gets so exctied when I put her and Kylie in the wagon to take them to the park. She kicks and smiles the whole way there. She also loves to swing - just like her Mama. And, of course, Mollie loves her daddy - she lights up as soon as he walks through the door. (But who doesn't?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, she looks soooo cute. I wish I could give you all big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Well, I missed the first step. I was hoping she would do that while was there! This picture s absolutely adorable!! I have the prettiest grandchildren in the world! Get your stockings and mittens ready,cfold weather is on its way!! Love you all, Pinky, Mama, Patty Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Yea, she is the cutiest and that is a cute picture! Thats good that she took her first step i bet you cant wait till she is fully walking! I miss all of yall give hugs and kisses to the kids !!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, she is truly adorable! You are blessed with two beautiful babies. What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! Kylie looks like a 7yr old in the picture! Tony said he was afraid she wouldn't remember us :-( I told him as long as her mama and dady talk about us all the time she will. So while they are sleeping whisper our names in their ears!!!!
We are looking forward to our trip!
We will have so much fun! Christmas in Chicago! This will be our second trip to the windy city, but there is so much we did not get to see before.
Andrea just walked in and wants to know if you miss Sonny's and sweet tea yet?
Anyway, Gotta go
See ya in December.
Shannon