Friday, October 07, 2005

It's a Birthday Party!!

Today was Gary's birthday. Kylie had a Birthday Party for Daddy this morning before he ever got out of bed. She gathered the presents and ran them up the stairs shouting "I have your birthday party Daddy."
We went out for brunch this morning and spent the day just goofing off. We had to set-up for church tonight so we will go out tomorrow night for dinner. (I got a babysitter so we could have a date:) Kylie and I are going to bake a cake tomorrow and blow up balloons - we are going to have a two day celebration for Daddy - he deserves it.
The weather got cold today. Everyone keeps telling us "you ain't seen nothing yet." I'm sure we haven't - we are just taking it one day at a time.
Here are a few pictures of the birthday-boy and a few others hard at work during church set-up tonight:

This is one of the Kidz Life rooms - Birth to K5.
Mollie's job is to put out the offering buckets.
Gary didn't want his picture taken - can you tell?
This is the sanctuary.
It's always a group effort.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to see that you have Mollie working!! I am counting down the days till I arrive. Kylie, are you going to "pick up Pinky" at the ariport? I love you all. I got my winter clothes out this weekend. They are not very thick, but I can layer. See you thursday!! Mama, Pinky, Patty Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Gary,

We of course miss you. It is great to see all the pictures. The children's room at the church is great and wow what a beautiful "back yard." I thought ours was big : ) at least Gary doesn't have to mow...It's great to see and hear you are happy and keeping busy. Be blessed, Love, Mer