Here are a few pictures of our new home. I still have some deocrating to do but that will come with time. All these pictures are down stairs I show the upstairs another time.
Isn't this great. I found the perfect place for it in the foyer.
The kitchen is a tad on the small side - but I'm making it work.
This is the view from our "back-yard" if that is what you will call it. Kylie loves to sit there and watch the soccer players.
I'm still looking for an area rug to put in here - I'll need it soon when the weather changes.
Isn't this great. I found the perfect place for it in the foyer.
The kitchen is a tad on the small side - but I'm making it work.
This is the view from our "back-yard" if that is what you will call it. Kylie loves to sit there and watch the soccer players.
I'm still looking for an area rug to put in here - I'll need it soon when the weather changes.So this is our lovely abode. All are welcome to come and visit - we'll make room.
4 comments:
I love the picture of Kylie in the backyard. She looks so grown up!! Can't wait to see you next Thursday. I love you, Pinky, Mama Patty Jeanne
Gary & Crosby,
Congratulations on your new move! How exciting to see you stepping out in a new way! God is so good. Now you are much further to visit--but closer to my sister in St. Louis. Your kids are beautiful! (I haven't seen any pictures up until now). I am new to this whole "blogging" thing, but it seems like a good way to keep in touch. Send me your new address/phone when you get a chance. Love ya,
Susan :)
It's so cool to be able to see pictures of your new home, the church, and the kids. Your home is adorable! I still haven't gotten used to not seeing the both of you here at work every day. Love and miss 'ya!
Debbie
WE miss you guys so much!!! Everytime we have a Friday night where we want to do something, we always say "We wish Gary and Crosby were here." It looks like you guys are doing great. I love your house. It's so cute and nice. We miss you guys and are so glad that you are doing well.
Love,
Ryan and Alyson
Post a Comment