Well, this was my first week as a stay-at-home mom. Gary started work on Monday so I've been on my own all week. I keep telling people that I love the idea of being a stay-at-home mom I just have to master the technique.
I didn't get out of the house for the first two days - except for walks to the park with the girls. In fact, I felt like most of my time was spent cleaning house, doing laundry, washing dishes, sweeping the floor and then sweeping the floor again. I will have to learn the balance of keeping a clean house but not feeling like I keep house all day. I have, however, managed to get Kylie and Mollie both taking an afternoon nap together and so that gives me atleast two hours to spend some time with God - my retreat that gets me through the rest of my day.
I suppose I am transitioning like millions of woman do when they decide to stay home full-time. If they can do it - I can too.
2 comments:
You can do it!!!! I think its great that you are going to stay home with the girls... your time is more valuable to them then it would be to any employer. I love you all and I hope to see you soon.
p.s. You should post a picture of you as well, we are forgeting what you look like. :)
Crosby,
Remember FLY LADY? You introduced me to her...Love, Mer
Post a Comment