Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Fall is an actual season

We are experiencing a true fall. I wanted to show off pictures of the trees changing colors. It is absolutely beautiful.
When I took this picture of Gary and Kathy putting out the church signs, the wind was blowing and leaves were flying everywhere. I wish I could have captured the day in a bottle - it was perfect.

Maybe in a few years the trees won't be so breath-taking to me but for now I am going to enjoy them like a true Floridian.

3 comments:

Jarrod and Hilary Stevens said...

I don't think you'll ever get tired of the leaves in autumn...it's my favorite time of year! I definitely don't miss the bone chilling cold but I do miss the changing of the seasons. Miss you guys. I gave Sierra her first hair cut and it's similar to Kylie's cut and color. When I brush her hair now....I think of Kylie.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors. Yeah, I miss the four different seasons too. I even miss the cold. I love jeans and sweaters. Enjoy the fall.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful....Love, Mer