Friday, November 04, 2005

Daddy's Little Girl

Here is a recent picture of Gary and Kylie at church. Kylie hasn't wanted her picture taken lately - so I consider this a good one since she is atleast looking at the camera.
Not much new to report on. Church is moving right along. We are having our first Membership Class in a few weeks, so we have been busy preparing for that.
Gary is loving his job - and doing great at it. (I had written some other things exhorting Gary but he said it was "gay" and made me take it off.)
I am enjoying staying at home with the girls. I couldn't imagine having them in daycare right now. Quite a change from just a few months ago.
So, all is well with the Kirkowskis. Aside from deeply missing our friends and family (you know who you are) we are happy and blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys too. Like Cody said, I can totally see Gary saying that and then throwing a fit about having it taken off. Oh Gary!! Things here are good. I'm in the throws of pregnancy. Who named morning sickness? It should be named all day sickness. Oh, well. Glad to see that you guys are doing well. You are missed and loved.

Anonymous said...

You must oput those things ion about Gary because that gives me something to brag about other than your children and you. I am trying to fit myself in Casey's suitcase!

Anonymous said...

Gary and Crosby,
We miss you so much. Church is not the same with out you 2. As you know we are going through a lot of changes no ETS class etc. I really miss our friendship and having Gary to make fun of : ) Things are well here at home. I am working to much, but other than that, great.
Love to all, Meredith and family

Anonymous said...

Thats hysterical! That sounds just like something he would say. I know another guy like that!!!
I love your blog....when I read your entries it's like your here talking to me! I will say the kids are cute and all but we need to see some Cros & Gary. And I don't care if you think every picture your in is terrible, it's not about you. It's about US, all the people who don't want to forget what you look like!!! Although we can look at Kylie and see Gary alllll day!
Still counting down the days!
Love ya,
Shannon