Tuesday, November 22, 2005

10 Months


Mollie was 10 months old on the 20th. I can't believe that she will have her first birthday in January.
She has so much personality. She makes Gary and I laugh all the time. She woke up in the middle of the night a few nights ago, usually I will let her cry herself back to sleep, but she kept crying and crying so I gave in and went in to check on her. She was standing in her crib when I walked in the room and as soon as she saw me she quickly laid down on her belly and started to laugh. I couldn't help but pick her up and play with her for a few minutes - it was so funny.

In this picture she is so excited to be getting regular table food that she just can't help but stop and snort a few times before the spoon reaches her mouth. As you can see she has the two teeth on the bottom and another tooth just broke through on the top.

Believe it or not her hair is growing in . It is blonde, blonde, blonde. I never imagined I would have with two blonde-hair, blue-eyed girls. Don't get me wrong - no complaints here. They are more beautiful than I ever dreamed. (I'm allowed to say that, right? I am their biggest fan.)

It shouldn't be too long and Mollie will probably be walking, but I'm not rushing anything. She is learning to clap and shakes her head no (mostly while she is in the highchair.) She says "ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma" when she wants me and "da da da da da da" when she wants Gary. Oh, she is using a sipper cup now and she drank through a straw for the first time on Sunday. She knows when she is not suppose to be doing something - she will try and climb up the stairs and before she gets on that first step she always looks back to see if I am watching. She is a climber like her sister and never wants to be strapped into anything. She gets lots of attention at the grocery store, everyone smiles and talks to her and she smiles right back.
Well, that is the latest on Miss Mollie Grace.

2 comments:

Sean, Jess, and kids too said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ME said...

I miss you guys so much. I need to come and visit for a weekend or something so my nieces won't forget me and so I can get a load of those amazing personalities your babies have.

Those are great pictures. thanks for posting them.