Here is the most recent picture taken of Gary and I. We actually took this picture for the church website, so yes it is posed but it is still a picture of the two of us. Nope, we haven't changed too much over the last 2 months. Well, Casey left yesterday and just in the nick of time. The weather turned freezing cold last night. We actually have snow flurries coming down right now. It is not accumulating on the ground but there are small snow piles on the wagon and the toy box.
It was nice to have Casey and Aubrey here for a few days. It was a low-key visit mainly because it is so hard to take three children out for the day but I think everyone enjoyed the company.
I think we are going to Tulsa for Thanksgiving. It will be a quick trip but we will be able to visit some friends that we haven't seen for a while.
That's all for now, ta-ta!!
3 comments:
It is so great to see your smiling faces! I have seen enough of Gary! Just kidding fart knocker! You guys look great and so happy. Can't wait to go out and have dinner and laugh until we can't stand it anymore. Love you guys! Oh yeah it is getting a little chilly here, like 65 at night...ha ha ha! But I am sure you are welcoming the new season!
You ae so beautiful Crosby!! Gary is blessed to have such a georgeous wife!! I would really like a copy of that picutre for Christmad (hint, hint). Love, Mama Pinky, Patty Jeanne
Cros you look great...I miss you extremely, Love, Mer
Post a Comment