
Okay, yes, it is almost impossible for me to get a get picture of the two of them together (I'll have to leave that up to the professionals) but here are a few updated pictures of the girls.
Kylie is certainly becoming the diva of the family. She has always loved to take baths but now that there is a "swimming pool in Mommy's bathroom" - bathtime has become quite an event during the day. It doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing if she hears the word bath or maybe even thinks of taking a bath she will lift up the bottom of her foot and show it to me and say "Look how dirty I am - I think I need a bath."
Something funny she said recently was to Aunt Casey while she was here visiting. For those of you who may not know Aunt Casey is expecting baby #2. So, Kylie knows that there is a baby in Casey's belly and she would talk about Casey feeding the baby and say things like "don't let that baby out." But the funniest was when Casey asked Kylie to hand her a bottle of water and right before she took a drink Kylie said, "You know your baby is going to get soaking wet?" You can't slip anything by this girl.

Here is sweet little Mollie. She is growing up so fast. As you can see her hair is growing in finally and she loves for me to brush what little of it she has.
She is now 18 months old and tries to act like a 3 year old. She tries to do everything that Kylie does. She is starting to talk and can clearly say: hi, bye, eye, mine, cheese and please and of course mama. But now everyone has become mama, including Gary. He doesn't like that too much because we were convinced that she was saying Daddy there for a while.
They are both growing up so quickly. It makes me a little sad. I know that is such a motherly thing to say but it's true - time goes by so fast. I'm trying to savor all the moments.

Here is sweet little Mollie. She is growing up so fast. As you can see her hair is growing in finally and she loves for me to brush what little of it she has.
She is now 18 months old and tries to act like a 3 year old. She tries to do everything that Kylie does. She is starting to talk and can clearly say: hi, bye, eye, mine, cheese and please and of course mama. But now everyone has become mama, including Gary. He doesn't like that too much because we were convinced that she was saying Daddy there for a while.
They are both growing up so quickly. It makes me a little sad. I know that is such a motherly thing to say but it's true - time goes by so fast. I'm trying to savor all the moments.
1 comment:
Oh, they are so beautiful! I love those girls. I know how it feels to watch them grow before your eyes. Good to see pics of them, how about one of the whole family? Love you guys!
Jen
Post a Comment