is that a new dining room table?
Ice cream cones are my favorite. It is so funny that Jess noticed the table because I did too! :) So, is it?
I love ice cream and the color green as well........ok, that's a little creepy.Oh yeah, is that a new dining table?
I already knew you had a new table for your dining area, but I did notice it...I love GREEN ICE CREAM!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
is that a new dining room table?
Ice cream cones are my favorite. It is so funny that Jess noticed the table because I did too! :) So, is it?
I love ice cream and the color green as well........ok, that's a little creepy.
Oh yeah, is that a new dining table?
I already knew you had a new table for your dining area, but I did notice it...I love GREEN ICE CREAM!!!
Post a Comment