Friday, December 23, 2005

11 Months

Mollie is 11 months old now. I can't believe how fast the year has gone by.
Mollie is walking now. She doesn't even try to crawl anymore. (Except when Daddy comes home from work - she gets down and speeds to the door.) She has been taking a few steps here and there for about a month but these last two weeks she has been trying to walk everywhere - including down the stairs. She is quite a dare devil. She has another tooth that has come in and that makes 5 total. No, make that 6, I just saw another one. She is drinking whole milk now and doesn't want anything to do with baby food. She only wants what Kylie has - so they both had waffles for breakfast this morning. (Minus the syrup for Mollie.) She is finally warming up to some of the people at church that want so desperatley to hold her without her reaching out for me or daddy. And of course, she loves her sister. You can just say Kylie's name and her eyes get big and she starts looking around for her.
She is part of the reason that I love babies so much. I know it's selfish but I don't want her to grow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies you have. I can see you are enjoying every moment with them, making cherished memories. Can't wait until you visit Florida and we can see you all. Happy birthday, Mollie. I know it's a little early, but wishing you a wonderful year of new discoveries.