We went caroling - a Christmas tradition that you rarely see anymore. We only had four songs on our song list - but we sang them well - and better than that the girls knew the words to all four songs. Pinky & Papa joined us and we created a memory that will long be remembered and maybe, just maybe, we have started a new Kirkowski tradition.
3 comments:
I hope you all had a great christmas & happy new year! That is such a cute picture of the family. Blessings for the new year!
Take Care,
Sandra
I recently saw an episode of the TLC show "John & Kate Plus 8" (my favorite past time now-a-days), where they all went caroling for Christmas...a few more years, a few more kids, maybe ya'll could have your own TLC show!
Love Ya'll!
Thanks for visiting us that night, I have never had carolers at my door.... : 0 Love, Mer and Vaughn
Post a Comment