The girls have said the funniest things in the last few days and I wanted to share them.
Recently, Gary and Kylie were bantering back and forth about a dress that Kylie was wearing. Kylie wants to wear it for Easter but Gary was telling her it was just a play dress and that she won't be allowed to wear it outside the house. Kylie was insisting that it was okay to wear at least on Easter Sunday but Gary wasn't backing down. Finally, Kylie said, "Daddy if you say that one more time I am going to runaway." At the time Mollie was sitting on Gary's lap and after she heard Kylie make her threat Mollie didn't skip a beat and looked right at Gary and whispered, "Say it."
(p.s. - Running away has been a hot-topic in our house for the past few days because of a situation close to the family.)
Yesterday, Kylie and Mollie received their Easter baskets from Mema and Pepa. Of course, they were full of candy and goodies so when we got home they were anxious to show them off to Pinky and Papa. Kylie was pulling the candy out and saying, "These are M&M's, and I got bubblegum, and marshmallow bunnies." And when she got to the container full of Nerds she said "And these are retards."
Recently, Gary and Kylie were bantering back and forth about a dress that Kylie was wearing. Kylie wants to wear it for Easter but Gary was telling her it was just a play dress and that she won't be allowed to wear it outside the house. Kylie was insisting that it was okay to wear at least on Easter Sunday but Gary wasn't backing down. Finally, Kylie said, "Daddy if you say that one more time I am going to runaway." At the time Mollie was sitting on Gary's lap and after she heard Kylie make her threat Mollie didn't skip a beat and looked right at Gary and whispered, "Say it."
(p.s. - Running away has been a hot-topic in our house for the past few days because of a situation close to the family.)
Yesterday, Kylie and Mollie received their Easter baskets from Mema and Pepa. Of course, they were full of candy and goodies so when we got home they were anxious to show them off to Pinky and Papa. Kylie was pulling the candy out and saying, "These are M&M's, and I got bubblegum, and marshmallow bunnies." And when she got to the container full of Nerds she said "And these are retards."
2 comments:
I'm dying laughing right now. I love the retard thing. That's great. Alyza was on her rocking fish today, but she doesn't call it a fish. She calls it a "sh*t". We've tried to correct her, but it hasn't mattered. Anyways, she was on her fish today and it fell over and hurt her. She started crying and sayin "Oh, sh*t! Oh sh*t" It was pretty hysterical.
Oh my! I so totally know where she got the word retard, I recall being called that many a'time or two while hanging around you guys in Oklahoma, of course it was because I said or did something totally retarded, and I know ya'll said it in love...right?
"Jen, you retard!"
Post a Comment