And I love family traditions. I love my own family traditions and I love to learn about other families traditions.
One of my favorite traditions growing up was sleeping in the same room with my sisters on Christmas Eve and falling asleep to the sounds of Conway Twitty's Christmas Album - A Twismas Story. (Even Gary spent one Christmas Eve with the sisters the first year we were married.)
Now, one of our traditions is to drive around with Tony & Shannon on Christmas Eve and look at Christmas lights. We critique the lights we don't like, applaud the ones we do and sympathize with the ones who made a valiant effort probably for the sake of their children.
But it's really not about what you do or when you do it - traditions are about spending time with your loved ones and making memories that will last forever.
So, I hope your Christmas Season is filled with wonderful tradition - new or old. Your memories will thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment