Well, we had our first Disney experience as a family. Gary and I had never been to Disney together and neither of us had been in over 10 years. So, the day was as much fun for us as it was for the girls.
We were blessed with passes for the day and we used them to the fullest. We started out in Epcot and hit the highlights then rode the Monarail over to Magic Kingdom and spent the day there. The girls were able to take a nap at the hotel and then we went back for the parade and fireworks. We weren't sure how the girls would respond but they absolutely loved it. I absolutely loved it - the fireworks display was breathtaking.
The first expressions on the girls faces as we saw just the entrance to Disney property was priceless. I'm not sure that they will remember this trip - but I will not forget their pure response to the whole expereince.
I have a new found appreciation for Disney World and the vision behind it.
2 comments:
I would like to see some more pics of those beauties you have!!!
hi crosby, it's me sandra, jared's wife (jen's friend!)...lol hopefully you remember me. just wanted to pass by and say hey. you guys look great, your girls are adorable. I see you are back in Florida, must be great!
talk to you soon!
Post a Comment