Well, we are settled in and finally getting into a routine. Kylie has started school and goes everyday from 8-2pm. It is a nice long day -she loves it and I love my alone time with Mollie.
We participated in our first church service with Renaissance Church this past Sunday night and loved being back into the swing of things.
The church is meeting in Clermont which is about a 45 minute drive from Ocala (where we are living) and we have been there a couple of time to scope out the area. It is a growing area - small right now but growing. It is very beautiful, I know Gary and I will enjoy living there.
A historical land mark in Clermont that gives you a view of the town.
On a clear day you can see Disney World from the tower deck.

Cheeser's Palace - The quaint restaraunt where we will start meeting this Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment