Well, we are just two weeks away from the next step in our lives.
We will be moving back to sunny Florida to help pioneer Renaissance Church in Clermont. (Yes, we are going to do it again.) We know that God is leading us to help the Wheelers with the vision God has given them. We are by no means experts in pioneering but we have learned a lot in the past two years and we are thrilled to be a part of the process again.
I must admit however, the feeling is bitter-sweet. It is so exciting to step out in faith and follow the plan that God has for your life but it is also hard to leave something behind that you are so comfortable with. It will be hard to say goodbye to Life Church. We have a great love for Life Church and the people involved. Without question our lives are changed for the better because of it, and we are thankful for God leading us here to play the part that we did. I will miss it.
I am looking forward to the things God has in store for us and I am cherishing the things He has already done for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment