The cousins are together again!! Kylie and Aubrey were so happy to see each other - they kept hugging and they would hold hands every where they went. That has worn off a little because Aubrey has been here almost three weeks now. But they still beg to sleep together at night and search for each other first thing in the morning. We have had an eventful past three weeks. From the movies to bowling to swimming to picnics in the park - we have stayed very busy. But when you have a 2, 3 & 4 year old with each other non-stop things can seem a little hectic.
We have loved having Aubrey here - she is so sweet and loving. She will hug me and say "I'm so happy to see you Aunt Cros." She is super friendly and will talk to anyone who makes eye contact with her - and even some who don't. She told me "People like me because I'm so friendly."
I still see much of Casey in her - not only in her looks but personality too. Like mother like daughter - if Aubrey getes tired or hungry she will let you know. She has no problem telling you she is ready for a nap - or will call out for you at 10:30pm to tell you that her belly is hungry.
She loves to lay in bed at night and talk. She will tell you stories and she will sing to you and she expects the same from whomever she has talked into lying with her for a little while.
She is precious. She warms my heart and I will miss having her here.
2 comments:
Hi Crosby
I love the picture. I am so glad you all had time together. I can't wait to see you. Love, Mer
It looks like the 3 little musketeers had a good time. They are adorable! See you soon!
Post a Comment