Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back To Life






We are home from our vacation. The girls and I were gone for almost 3 weeks and Gary for 2. We went to Florida - in Ocala for time with friends and family and a glorious week at the beach for fun in the sun.

We decided while we were there that we are a beach family. I would love to live in a beach city one day.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We too are a beach family. Believe me I can not wait to be back in Cali where the beach is 20 minutes away! Meet me there! :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary and Cros,

It was great to spend some time with your family. I love you all and I am thankful for your friendship. I can't believe how well Molly is talking.


Love, Mer

Anonymous said...

croz, your girls so much remind me of me and my sister...i only have one question, where is a pic of you and gary modeling ya'lls swimwear???

Anonymous said...

cros, you should have posted that picture of all four of you in sepia. it was lovely. see you soon, love, mama, pinky, patty jeanne

ME said...

yeah -i wanna see the pic mama is talking about