Monday, April 23, 2007

Casey

My sister e-mailed this to me. She found it on an old friends blog that we knew from the youth group. I wanted to share it with all of you.

"My friend, Courtenay, lost her younger sister Casey. I can't fathom the depth of pain that is felt over the loss of a sibling. My own sister and brother are so dear to me that the thought of losing either one of them chokes the breath from my being. I think of the Blackwell girls, Courtenay, Casey, Crosby and Cody synonymously with the story of Little Women. Not only because they were four girls in one family, but they are close to eachother, a little mischievious, with sincere hearts. They became friends to my sister and I during high school. If you were invited to a family dinner at the Blackwell house your visit was not only abundant with good food, but also funny stories, laughter, tears, and happy shouting that you could easily translate into a sitcom about nothing and everything. I mean that in the best possible way. They are a bright family, and I hurt over their loss. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi cros,
who sent this? hatch? mama, pinky, patty jeanne

ME said...

Yeah mama it was clare that had it posted - i read it and sent it to Crosby