We pushed spring-time again this Easter with open-toed shoes and cute little dresses. They couldn't play outside or hunt eggs but they wore their dresses and looked so pretty.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know if it is the picture or what, but Kylie looks so tall! She is growing like a weed and Mollie looks like a little girl not a baby anymore. My how they grow!
They are getting so big. It's amazing! I also love the picture of all the snow. Looks like you need a little vacation in the beautiful Northwest. Hint, hint, wink, wink. ;)
3 comments:
I don't know if it is the picture or what, but Kylie looks so tall! She is growing like a weed and Mollie looks like a little girl not a baby anymore. My how they grow!
Miss ya!
What precious girls!
They are getting so big. It's amazing! I also love the picture of all the snow. Looks like you need a little vacation in the beautiful Northwest. Hint, hint, wink, wink. ;)
Post a Comment