" So somewhere, somehow, in God's great and marvelous plan for His creation, your name came up. And God, in His eternal wisdom and counsel, laid out a perfect plan for your personal life.
Then the Holy Spirit did a wonderful thing. He listened intently to every detail of your life as the Father planned your birth, your ministry, your prosperity, and every aspect of your redemption and personal life.
In fact, the Holy Spirit is the One who has been put in charge of overseeing God's plan for your personal life. No one can represent that plan better than He can. He was there. He heard God the Father plan every minute detail.
And that's not all. This third Person of the Godhead stands face to face and absolutely coequal in every way with the other two members of the Godhead, the great Jehova and the mighty Logos (Jesus). But upon your regerenation as a child of God, the Holy Spirit actually consented to take up residence within your spirit and to offer His services to you! And one of the main reasons He came was to pray for you. "
This excerpt was taken from the book "The Walk Of The Spirit The Walk Of Power" by Dave Roberson. This book has made such an impact in our lives over the past few years. I know that we have already told many of you about it but just in case we haven't , this book is a must.
Anyway, Gary and I just got back from a trip to Tulsa. There was a Dave Roberson meeting there all last week and Gary was able to hear Dave in person for the first time. Gary Carpenter was also there, someone that we have been recently introduced to through his website www.garycarpenter.org. It was a powerful time.
While Gary went to the meetings I spent some precious time with a dear old friend that I met at Teen Mania. Nine years later and Marlita and I still have the same kind of relationship. We may only speak on the phone a few times a year but the minute we are together again it is obvious why we have stayed such good friends over the years. We had a wonderful time catching up and loving on one anothers children.
We also got to spend an evening with Marc (aka: Marc David) and his family. I thought it might never happen but I can now refer to him as just "Marc" and no longer "Marc David." Sorry, only those of you who go way way back will get that. Marc's wife, Beth, is so lovely and kind she's a southern-bell through and through. (So, naturally, I have liked her from the beginning.) His children are beautiful and Marc's passion for the kingdom is not only exciting but contagious. It was so wonderful to see you and your family again. Tag, your it - it's your turn to come and visit now.
We were an hour outside of Tulsa when I realized I had only taken one picture during the entire trip. I carried my camera around in my purse the entire time and took one picture of Kylie and Frankie (Marlita's pug). I know it is so pathetic - don't worry - lesson learned.
Then the Holy Spirit did a wonderful thing. He listened intently to every detail of your life as the Father planned your birth, your ministry, your prosperity, and every aspect of your redemption and personal life.
In fact, the Holy Spirit is the One who has been put in charge of overseeing God's plan for your personal life. No one can represent that plan better than He can. He was there. He heard God the Father plan every minute detail.
And that's not all. This third Person of the Godhead stands face to face and absolutely coequal in every way with the other two members of the Godhead, the great Jehova and the mighty Logos (Jesus). But upon your regerenation as a child of God, the Holy Spirit actually consented to take up residence within your spirit and to offer His services to you! And one of the main reasons He came was to pray for you. "
This excerpt was taken from the book "The Walk Of The Spirit The Walk Of Power" by Dave Roberson. This book has made such an impact in our lives over the past few years. I know that we have already told many of you about it but just in case we haven't , this book is a must.
Anyway, Gary and I just got back from a trip to Tulsa. There was a Dave Roberson meeting there all last week and Gary was able to hear Dave in person for the first time. Gary Carpenter was also there, someone that we have been recently introduced to through his website www.garycarpenter.org. It was a powerful time.
While Gary went to the meetings I spent some precious time with a dear old friend that I met at Teen Mania. Nine years later and Marlita and I still have the same kind of relationship. We may only speak on the phone a few times a year but the minute we are together again it is obvious why we have stayed such good friends over the years. We had a wonderful time catching up and loving on one anothers children.
We also got to spend an evening with Marc (aka: Marc David) and his family. I thought it might never happen but I can now refer to him as just "Marc" and no longer "Marc David." Sorry, only those of you who go way way back will get that. Marc's wife, Beth, is so lovely and kind she's a southern-bell through and through. (So, naturally, I have liked her from the beginning.) His children are beautiful and Marc's passion for the kingdom is not only exciting but contagious. It was so wonderful to see you and your family again. Tag, your it - it's your turn to come and visit now.
We were an hour outside of Tulsa when I realized I had only taken one picture during the entire trip. I carried my camera around in my purse the entire time and took one picture of Kylie and Frankie (Marlita's pug). I know it is so pathetic - don't worry - lesson learned.
2 comments:
Upon reading your post I was illuminated to the fact that I was an overcommer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. So I, of course, immediately touched myself in the forehead and was slain in the Spirit. Upon waking I, without hesitation took off running through the house for my joy had bubbled over the brim of my spirit. I then denounced the sins of the flesh, prayed in the Spirit fot about two hours, and launched a bruttle wave of spiritual warfare on the forces of Satan. Through all of this only one real nugget of truth from God Almighty remained, " Pray before you eat". And all God's children said, "AMEN!!!!!".
So I see that although you may not have friends right there to touch, you are touching them all about your journey's in spirit and heart. And you thought you were alone.....
Post a Comment