Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Staying Connected

Don't have much to report on here. Just wanting to stay connected with everyone.

Gary is loving his new job. I think I mentioned it before - Gary started a new job - he is selling in home water systems. He is natural salesman, you know never meets a stranger. So this job is really working out wonderful. He has so much more time at home with the family and so much more time to spend studying and doing things for church.
His passion for people lately brings me to tears. He is constantly searching for new ways to reach people and bring them into church and into a realtionship with God. My constant prayer for him is wisdom beyond his years and it is evident that God is working in his life.

As for me and the children things are pretty much the same. We are looking forward to warmer weather so we can make the park a part of daily acitivites again. Hopefully, it won't be long.

Kylie is going to start going to an in-home daycare once a week starting tomorrow. I'm hoping this will give her a a little more interaction with some children her own age. Once she turns three there are several different things that she can't start doing with the Park District but she does't turn three for a few months.
So, there you go - I have kept you connected. Now, for all you fellow-bloggers go and update your blogs so that we can stay connected with you as well. Yes, I am talking to you - Cory & Cody, Jessica, Jennifer, Courtenay, and you too Marc.


2 comments:

Marc David said...

Ok,ok I will update my blog...........as soon as I get a chance.

Anonymous said...

I am workin on it. I have some great pics to post, my puter is broken so I have to do it at work. Missing you....