We are back home. The blogging can begin again.
We had a wonderful trip visiting friends and family - it wasn't until I saw everyone that I realized how much I missed them. It is nice to know that you have friendships that will last for a lifetime no matter how much distance is between you.
Well, I am very glad to be back in my home. I think I finally have everything back in order - the bags are unpacked and the laundry is done. Now, I can start working on a few projects around the house - I'll have pictures to show soon.
Here are a few pictures from the trip.
The Kirkowski's and Forte's together. Kylie kept calling Brayden "Buddy" the whole time we were there - it was very funny.
We finally got a chance to celebrate Mollie's first birthday. Yes, a bib would have been a good idea but now nearly as much fun.
3 comments:
Aaaaahhhhhh, you are back and all is right in the world.
I am sure you are happy to be home and back in the swing of things. I can't say that I don't miss you like crazy but it is nice to be able to go to bed early again! Miss you guys, love you!!
now, which kids are mine again!?! oh yeah i'm too funny. that must be a joke because my kids look exactly like their father and your kids, well they're not mine - so it was an easy pick. love you
Post a Comment