Thursday, February 16, 2006

Just For Fun

The other day I was busy in the kitchen when I suddenly realized that the house was quiet. Mollie I knew was sleeping and so I went to hunt for Kylie. Once I found her my immediate question was, "What are you doing?" and her response was "Just washing my hair. Don't worry about it, it is just for fun, Mommy." So, here is the picture I got of her after I caught her washing her in the sink, with hand soap.
She has been very funny lately. Here are a few of her latest remarks.
Gary was going up-stairs to put Mollie down for a nap and as he was walking up the stairs I was asked him a question but he did not hear me. Kylie realized that I did not get a response from him and she patted me on the shoulder and said "Don't worry, baby, he will be right back."
After her nap one afternoon Kylie came down the stairs and she saw Gary sitting on the couch eating something and before she even got all the way down she said - "Next time I want you to eat at the table. Understand?"
We were winding down one night and we told Kylie it was time to clean-up her toy. She was sitting on the floor with her "pack-pack" in her lap and said while shaking her head - "I have to finish my home-work first."
She picks up on everything and she has a wonderful memory. She really surprises us sometimes. She is something else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, those pants look familiar! She is so stinkin' cute. I truly believe one reason that God blesses us with children is for entertainment value!