It has been a while since my last post. Mainly because I don't have an easy access to a computer curretnly.
I decided to take a trip to Florida to visit friends and family for a few weeks. (Three to be exact.) The girls and I left on January 15th and will be returning on February 4th. Three weeks is a long time, I know but it has turned out to be an appointed trip. A day after arriving in Florida the family received news that my grandmother who lives in North Carolina is not doing well and the doctor suggested that the family come in to say their good-byes. So, right now I am sitting in a hotel room in Whiteville, NC waiting for the girls to wake up from their nap.
I am glad that I was able to take the trip with the family. It has been good. Even better news is that my grandmother is doing much better than just a few days ago. I haven't heard a report from the doctor recently but I know that she is eating and talking and glad to see all of her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Everyone seems to think she has taken a turn for the better. I am just glad that she was able to see Kylie again and meet Mollie for the first time.
Poor Mollie, yesterday was her first birthday and we spent most of the day at the hospital. Not to worry though, we will soon celebrate her birthday in style. (Not that she even knows the difference, but it will make me feel like a better mom - and I will have pictures to show her in years to come.)
I will post again soon.
p.s. Gary called today and said that they received 8 inches of snow last night. That is a big difference compared to our blue skies and 70 degree weather. Like I said -it has been a sunny break!!
2 comments:
Hi Kirkowski family,
We are glad to see that you guys are doing so well. Kylie and Mollie both look beautiful and have gotten so big. Happy B-day Mollie! I have been trying to get on this site for a long time, but, kept putting @ before blog spot. Cody gave me this address to keep in touch with you guys. Ryan just turned 2yr. last week and is growing like a weed. I read that you are in Fl. right now as I write this letter. If you read this and have time call us we would love to talk to you. We have a new email it is Powe2@cox.net Well it was nice to finally see the pictures everyone has been talking about. Take care and Hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
James,Hollie, Brandon, and Ryan
We are so glad to have you here with us! You look great, Crosby!
Post a Comment