Friday, February 25, 2011

"Let's Catch-Up"

We're living in Ocala now - and things are great! I felt like I left a piece of my heart in Tulsa but I'm happy to be where we are now.

Gary found a job that fits him perfectly. He has a pretty normal schedule and regular paycheck - and we are (mostly me) thankful that he is out of the Kirby business!

The baby just turned a year old. (oh and she is starting to walk) Kylie is in 2nd grade and Mollie started kindergarten this year. They are excelling - each to their own degree but none the less they LOVE school and have great attitudes about learning. And that, I'm finding, is more than half-the-battle.

I'm working but it is less than part-time - I work in the office of the apartment complex we are living in and I have to say it is and pretty good gig! Gets me out of the house for a few hours a day without having to put Lainie in childcare and I'm doing "my part" in contributing toward the finances.

So....that's it - it's the "let's catch-up" conversation in a nut-shell. Now, I can blog on a more regular basis about the everyday trivial things that I need to get out there in more than just a facebook status update.


No comments: