Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ready to POP

One last picture of my big ol' belly. Always like to get that late pregnancy picture. Gary swears I have never been this big before but I'm not so sure.
Anyway, for those of you who still keep up via blog, here is a quick update. Today was my last day of work - actually ended up leaving a little early because there was a huge ice-storm heading to town. I am extremely anxious about driving on icy roads but even more so now because I was in a car accident on Sunday. (Got hit from behind by a young driver who was distracted by her iphone - she hit me and I hit the three cars in front of me - yeah! - Also found out today that my new van (which I have had for three weeks) was totaled!) So, needless to say, I made it home before the roads got bad and plan on staying home until they are better.
The big day is this Monday and I am looking forward to spending the weekend nesting and resting!! My mom flew in last night and plan on taking full advantage of her assistance - especially with meal preperation.
I will be sure to post pictures of the baby as soon as possible!



1 comment:

Marlita said...

You are beautiful! I can't wait to meet Lainie, and I am so sorry about your van. That is terrible! I am glad you are okay. Let me know when I can come to visit!