I just celebrated my 30th Birthday. Yes, it seems old to me but I know it is not, so I am digging deep and trying to embrace it. I'm not sure what I will do to embrace it but I am looking. Thank you to all of you who made my birthday so special - you know who you are!!
6 comments:
Your hair turned out really cute! Not that is wasn't before.... anyway, welcome to the 30's!
Used to be you couldn't even keep a clip in it. Curls now - that is weird - maybe hormones from Mollie did it to you. Looks good none the less - it's about time you joined the rest of the family with the on again off again curls.
you look great crosby..thirty that's awesome! im gonna be 34 in 2 weeks and can't believe it..lol hope you had a great birthday!
I'm afraid you left one word out in your "Thirty and Thriving" post...I'm sure you still have a little "Flirty" left in ya!
Happy Birthday, My Friend!
Take comfort 'cause I'm right behind you in welcoming the 30's!
why did you take this pic down!!!!
If you were any older you would be dead.
Prov. 32:18
Post a Comment