You know one of the luxuries of being a stay-at-home mom means I get to do a lot of shopping. Well, more window shopping than anything. Anyway, I was browsing around a furniture store recently and commented to the girls on several couches that I liked. While I was in the store a sales lady approached me and gave me a pamphlet on the stain-resistant products that they used on the furniture. I guess she thought it would be pertinent information for me since I had two little kids sitting in the cart dripping lollie-pop juice all over their shirts and hands. So, I took the information and we eventually left.
When I got home I was reading through the pamphlet and was very amused by how detailed they were about what this stain-resistant product would guard against. So, I was reading this long list aloud to Gary and getting a pretty good chuckle out of it (so what? I am amused easily) it listed things like: ketchup, jelly, butter, oil, pizza sauce, mustard, fruit juices, pen, marker, human saliva, and dog saliva, vomit, blood, salad dressing, and so on. Anyway, when I finished reading it Kylie looked at me and asked very seriously: "Is that how you bake a couch?"
1 comment:
Too cute!! I love that you blog the funniest things kids say. Keep them coming. Thanks for stopping by yesterday, I needed the visit from a friend.
Post a Comment