Sunday, January 07, 2007

Theme Song

I wanted to share with you the lyrics of a song that
I have now adopted as my theme song.
The past few months have not been easy for me
but this song has moved me to tears more than once - it is my hearts cry.
It is from the Hillsong United - United We Stand CD - None but Jesus.
In the quiet, in the stillness I know that you are God.
In the secret of your presence I know there I am restored.
When you call I won't refuse.
Each new day again I'll choose.

There is no one else for me.
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free.
Now I live to bring Him praise.

In the chaos and confusion
I know your sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness you give me grace to do your will.
So when you call I won't delay.
This my song through all my days.

There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him Praise

I am Yours and You are mine.

All my delight is in you Lord
All of my hope, all of my strength
All my delight is in you Lord
Forevermore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that song is beautiful and I think it is fitting for your theme song. I will no longer call it by name, but by Crosby's song. I miss you!