Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Home For The Holidays

We were back in Florida for Christmas. It was something that everyone needed. It was a nice Christmas all things considered. Our family is still very blessed.
Mollie had to try on every new piece of clothing she received while opening her gifts. So she spent part of the time without anything on.

Kylie's new poodle ear muffs. She calls them "Noodle Muffs".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. It dawned on me we did not take a single picture that remember for Christmas. The noodle muffs are adorable and tell Kylie that PapaWood and I are eating the pickles. Tell Mollie "Say P-i-n-k-y!!" I love you all and thank you for being here for us. Stay warm. Love, Pinky, Mama, Patty Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Every one looks great. I miss you. It was great to see you. You guys look like you were having a blast at pre-school. Props to Gary on the costume. Give the girls a hug...Love, Mer