Thursday, June 22, 2006

Staying Busy

I can't believe it has almost been amonth since my last post.
Needless to say, I have been very busy. Of course, my kids are a full-time job, but on top of that I have been busy with church and house hunting and now packing. We found a new place and will be moving in just a few days. Thank God for mothers. Especially mine - Pinky flew in yesterday and will be here for 15 days. Inititally she came to vacation but she will end up being a tremendous help during the move. However, we are still making a special effort to make her trip not just about babysitting her grandchildren.
Church is going great. Our numbers have been strong and steady. We are having a Church Family Picnic this Sunday and I have been helping to get that organized. (Ultimately, I give all the credit to Debbie C & Cristine A for all that they taught me about organization and planning.) We are looking forward to the weekend and then I am taking a week off. Can I do that and not leave town? I'm not sure but we will soon find out.
Anyway, just wanted to give everyone a quick update. Sorry, there are no pictures but I will post some soon of the new house and the kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have family pictures to share also. would like email addresses on the family..please let pinkie know and she will get me the message..maxie

Marc David said...

Update you crazy kids, update!!!!!

Marc David said...

I want pics of the church. Am I allowed to make blog requests? Well, if not consider it a strong influencing preference. Oh yeah, if you have any scandals to report please send those direct to my e-mail.