Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Birthday Girl

Kylie turned 3 this past Friday. I can't believe it. We had her party a week early because this past weekend was so busy. Anyway, we had the party at the Montenegro's home, so, of course, they were there and also the Sposato family. It was a Strawberry Shortcake theme and there was no expense spared. (According to Gary anyway.) It was complete with balloons and goodie-bags.

Kylie was so excited about every present that she opened - including when she opened a bottle of bubble bath and threw her hands up in the air and yelled "sssoooooooooaapp!!!" (Can I help it that she is easily excited like her mother? That is what makes her so fun to be around.)
She was so polite and sweet. She said thank-you to everyone at least once and thanked everyone for coming to her birthday party before they left. And on the way home she said, "Mommy, I'm 3 now. I'm growing up." She even talked in her sleep about the party that night.

She kept telling me "Thank you for making my birthday cake - it is so pretty." No, I didn't take the credit - I told her I bought it like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Gary to SHUT IT!!! No expense is ever spared for a little girl's birthday party! Just wait until the weddings! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with her! Give her big kisses and hugs from us. Our kids are growing up way too fast! Miss you guys and gals!