Sunday, November 02, 2008

Giddy with Excitment

Okay, those of you who know me - know that it doesn't take much to get me excited. It's the small things in life that I love so much. Well, this is one of those things. I can't help from smiling when I drive by the gas stations. I've been excited about gas prices since they were down to $3.50 a gallon imagine how I feel now. It's all I can do not to call everyone I know on a daily basis to report on the local gas prices. So, here, share in my excitement!!

3 comments:

Marlita said...

I agree!~ Happy that gas is cheaper, and now Juan is selling the gas guzzler!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that!!!!! It's around $2.50 here which is much better than over $4 like it was a few months ago. I'm jealous.

Marlita said...

I tagged you! Nice background too!