Sunday, April 06, 2008

Park, Park, Park




There is a beautiful park that is just a block from the house that we have been frequenting. It is actually on the property of the Elementary School that Kylie will be going to next year but it is open to the public after school hours. We were there today for about three hours with Marc and his kids - we had a picnic and enjoyed the gorgeous weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crosby -
I lost you there for awhile. We were in limbo for about four months but turns out God still has things planned for us here. You're in OK? When did that happen? I hope all is well with you - the girls are Beautiful!! I'll check my old e-mail for your address - hopefully it's still the same!
I miss you and I've been praying for you -
Ingrid