Cros, your girls are be-a-utiful! I can't believe you have a 4yr.old already...any more in the making? Seeing your blog makes me miss you oh sooooo much! I love you...I put my maiden name 'cuz I saw that you have another "Jen" friend, didn't want to confuse you =)
OMG!! Kylie and Molly are so beautiful and getting so big. We want to see you guys so badly. I love the next pic where Kylie is in the middle and doing all the movements. So cute.
2 comments:
Cros, your girls are be-a-utiful! I can't believe you have a 4yr.old already...any more in the making? Seeing your blog makes me miss you oh sooooo much! I love you...I put my maiden name 'cuz I saw that you have another "Jen" friend, didn't want to confuse you =)
OMG!! Kylie and Molly are so beautiful and getting so big. We want to see you guys so badly. I love the next pic where Kylie is in the middle and doing all the movements. So cute.
Post a Comment