
I know it has been a while since I have posted. There has not been much going on lately.
Mollie turned two on January 20th. We didn't have a party - I figured this is the last year I can get a way her not knowing the difference. But we did have cupcakes and sing. (Sorry, no messy birthday picture this year.) So, I no longer have any babies in my house - just a toddler and a pre-schooler. Is it too soon to have a baby itch?
Kylie is still going to school twice a week and loving it. She is still trying to catch up from the 5 weeks she missed in the fall - or should I say I am still trying to catch her up from the 5 weeks she missed in the fall. She doesn't seem to know the difference. She just loves to be around the other kids.
Gary is staying busy with work and church stuff. We started a new curriculum in Kidz Life that is very exciting. So we have devoted a lot of time to that lately trying to get it off the ground.
I am still doing the stay-at-home mom thing while trying to keep my head above water - physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
Our dear friends, Tony & Shannon are coming for a visit and I am very much looking forward to their company. I love to have house-guest. Hint. Hint. (By-the-way- that hint is for anyone who is willing to take it and run with it.)
2 comments:
The pictures of the girls are so good. They have grown so much. They are beautiful. I'm sorry we haven't been able to see them grow up.
I am so glad Tony and Shannon were able to spend some time with you all. I heard you all had a great time.
I pray you will always be close friends no mater how far you are from each other. Every one needs a BEST friend!
Hope you are all well. Stay warm!
Love and miss you all! JC
This photograph is simply amazing for so many reasons. Ah, breathtaking...
Post a Comment